Health Guidelines for In-Person Worship Attendees
With New Vaccination Protocols
Please be aware of and observe the following public health protocols as you arrive, so that we can all remain safe and healthy while worshiping together:
– sign in for contact tracing purposes
– masked upon entry and throughout the service, with one exception (see below)
– physically distanced seating
– no coffee and conversation inside following worship for the time being, though we do encourage visiting outside if possible while physically distancing.
We’re of course encouraging vaccination, and are now implementing what we believe to be a fair vaccination policy, as follows:
All attendees age 12 and older will be asked to provide one of the following to gain admittance:
- a) Proof of double vaccination against COVID-19, with personal identification (only needs to be shown once, not each week);
- b) A medical exemption letter signed by a medical practitioner, with personal ID (also only necessary to show once);
- c) Written proof of a negative PCR or Rapid Antigen Test within the past 48 hours, with personal ID (required each week if not vaccinated).
We trust that all people who attend will remain masked and physically distanced throughout their time inside the building.
There will be two sections of the five in the church, namely the choir section and the one next to it, where people who are vaccinated can physically distance and take off their masks while singing if they’re comfortable doing so. Re-masking after singing is required.
Please let us know if you’re able to volunteer to either usher or assist in ensuring that these protocols are followed